Monday 19 March 2012

Some Testimonials from Previous Expeditions!

I'm just back from the Simien Mountains in Ethopia and this weeks' blog was to be all about that - however, catching up on day to day activities in my absence means that time has got the better of me! Instead, I'm posting some of the testamonials that appear on our Website (www.expeditionwise.com) to give you an idea of what you can expect when you undertake your journey of a life time with us. I hope you enjoy reading them.
  

Expedition Wise Challenges - Testimonials

3 Peaks Challenge:


"Quite simply the best challenge I’ve done. I would use Expedition Wise again like a shot- they were superb all the way through and really knew their stuff.  The Expedition Wise team were obviously at the top of their game and made sure we were challenged enough on the mountains- they are the best mountains guides I’ve been with!"
Martin Jubb

"I thoroughly enjoyed every step, even the wet ones. The guides were informative and very helpful and brought the group together as a team. This was my first challenge, but not the last."
Francis Gimblett

"I REALLY really enjoyed the whole event, had a brilliant time and would recommend it to anyone! I thought the whole event was really well organised, and thought all the guides were great, full of enthusiasm and encouragement……thanks so much, I LOVED IT!!!!!!"
Polly Kemp

"I really enjoyed the weekend.  The people were great and the challenge was well organised and fun.  Going up Ben Nevis was quite spiritual at times – the views came and went and lifted my spirits."
Paul Lovis


Welsh 3000'ers Challenge:
 
"I really enjoyed the challenge and got a fantastic sense of achievement out of it."
Trevor Marchant

"Yeaaaah....... what a fantastic weekend. Such a feeling of achievement.   We had a great team, really supportive and great fun to be with. Thanks everyone for making it such a memorable experience."
Val Edson

"I have come away on a real buzz and only hope I can come on another challenge soon."
Caroline Brown

London to Paris Cycle Challenge:

"Fantastic Staff – couldn’t have asked for anything more. Expedition Wise Ltd were the epitome of professionalism. As the charity representative, I was super impressed with Expedition Wise Ltd from start to finish; they made me feel really confident and I had every confidence in their ability to deal with any situation." Karen Holman – Fundraising Manager for Cornwall Hospice Care

"Everyone was bowled over at the great work Expedition Wise Ltd did. The riders have also distinguished themselves with raising far more than we hoped and making the ride a real success for us. We can't thank you enough. On behalf of us all here, and for all the children who will be in the school built in Sierra Leone this time next year - and all the children use it long into the future - thank you so much."Dr Victoria Harris – CEO for Article 25

"Our cycle from London to Paris was absolutely seamless.  Your organisation, support and humour were second to none, and I know this sentiment was shared by all the cyclists. It was fantastic to relax and leave everything in your capable hands." Emma Harris – Supporter Partnership Manager for Booby Moore Fund & Cancer Research UK

"I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you... not only was the actual trip incredible, every member of the team was superb and the trip wouldn't have been the same without you all." Camilla Doyle - Events Coordinator for Age Concern

No comments:

Post a Comment